Friday, April 12, 2013

Butterfly, Dragonfly and Steampunk Flowers tag set and book page

Just a quick note.  I have been trying to develop some ATC's and other marketing materials to hand out.  I came up with these simple designs with postage stamps, keys, insects and my steampunk flowers.




These are made from some of my old business cards (used as the backing), vintage book pages and ribbon.  I hand painted each image over the printing, added some hardware and hand painted ribbon and "lace".

I am also furiously trying to finish this skull dress in black so I can put in my Etsy shop.



Tomorrow is Daniel's dad's 90th birthday party!  So lot's happening.  Next week is my mother's 77th.  We will be having tea at Borsari's Tea Room and Gallery.  Check out their website www.borsarigallerycapecod.com.  It is a beautiful venue for lunch, showers, weddings and other events.  I love their garden.

For my mother's gift I plan to make an altered canvas featuring a 50's style mini dress, stripes, flowers, butterflies, dragonflies, etc.  Will post progress.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment