Monday, April 15, 2013

Field Journal Page and Mural WIP

I am still a little behind on my projects.  Have many ongoing.  There is a new purse I am making out of the wedding dress fabric which will have a skull and steampunk flowers theme.  I have more components for my field diary art journal page and know what materials and images I need to finish it.


There will be some sketches of wildflowers layered underneath the painting of the bunny and little tag with sparrow.  I will probably add some ribbon roses and a moth or two.

Here is a mural that is still in progress.  It is of a Filipino countryside, complete with water buffalo and a cutaway coral reef scene.




This is in my parents' house in the dining room.  They love the brilliant colors.  It made them wistful for the home land, especially since the weather here has been far from tropical.  Still working on final layers and finishing touches.

I picked up some canvas board to make my mother's birthday altered canvas with the little dress.

Also planning an album for my father's 80th
birthday.

So many paintings, so little time.

Today's inspiration comes from Artfully Musing, one of my favorite scrapping blogs.
artfullymusing.blogspot.com.  Check out her richly layered designs.

TTFN.  Thanks for stopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment